February 26, 2019
Amid new forces reshaping the world today, Budget 2019 charts the way forward in a changing economy.
FOUR MAJOR SHIFTS
1. Shift in global economic weight towards Asia
2. Rapid technological advancements
3. Changing demographic patterns
4. Decline in support for globalisati...
February 20, 2019
KEY CHANGES AT A GLANCE
1. Core provisions will be extended to cover all managers and executives.
2.The Salary threshold for non-workmen to qualify as Part IV employees will be raised from $2,500 to $2,600.
3. Wrongful dismissal claims will be heard by the Employment Clai...
Removal of Home Leave Passage Concession for Expatriate Employees
March 31, 2016
Liberte Clinches Awards at The HR Vendors of the Year 2019
November 29, 2019
Singapore Budget 2018: Key Updates for Local Businesses
Change to Employment Act wef 1 April 2019
Itemised Playslips Rule kicks in from 1 April 1, 2016
April 1, 2016
November 2019 (1)
February 2019 (2)
April 2016 (1)
March 2016 (1)